Caring For Your Fine Lingerie
- Hand wash in cold or warm water only, not to exceed 100o Machine washing can deform and unravel material and high temperatures can cause colors to fade.
- Never use bleach as it can ruin the color and elasticity of the garment.
- Do not iron as this can damage the elastic of the garment.
- Do not dry your lingerie in the sun as it can cause yellowing.
- If you are unable to avoid machine washing, place them inside a thin,permeable bag (like a pillowcase) that is tied closed.
- Never pull on the lace of your lingerie. They can tear if pulled with force.